Our client is a specialised real estate agency in greenfield land acquisitions throughout Melbourne’s growth corridors. They know the market dynamics firsthand, having successfully negotiated unrivaled transactional values in broad acreage sales during the past 11 years.
You will be fully supported by a well-established real estate agency, offering an outstanding remuneration package. Exceptional opportunity for the right candidate with commercial real estate background.
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced executive assistant, who possesses a high degree of autonomy. An individual who is extremely organised and able to multitask & work in a constantly changing and active environment, assisting with all aspects of business development.
- Using a proactive approach to strengthen networking within the industry
- Fostering strong and long-lasting business relationships
- Ability to engage with our key clients in a mature, confident and professional manner
- A High-level attention to detail, with the aptitude to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Intensive diary management including planning and coordinating meetings
- Research, resource and obtain information as necessary
- You work well autonomously, possess a strong work ethic and friendly attitude
- You are collaborative and enjoy working in a constantly active environment
- You have a meticulous, thorough, professional & resilient personality
- You have exceptional communication & organizational skills
- You have proficiency in MS Office / MAC System
- You have minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
If this position aligns with your next career move, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For more information about this opportunity, please call Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458