Our client is an Australian construction business that has enjoyed consistent year-on-year growth with forecasted growth to be even greater. As they continue to be a market leader across Australia, they have identified the need for an experienced Executive Assistant.
If you are looking for a varied and dynamic role where no two days are the same and have the skillset listed in the advert, then this could be the role you have been waiting for!
About the role:
Partnering with the Operations Director of a thriving Australian-owned company, this is an Executive Assistant role that will suit someone who is passionate about the Exectuive Assistant role and loves adding value to your exec and wider team.
If you are looking for a new challenge that will allow you to make a real impact on a growing business, where no two days are the same, then this could be the role you have been waiting for!
Your objective will not be to free up the Operations Director it will be to make his execution more impactful. As such, you will be responsible for some of the following key tasks;
- Extensive diary, email and travel management
- Preparation of board reports, distributing meeting minutes and following up action items
- Writing and formatting highly confidential documents on behalf of the Managing Director
- Organization of internal functions and corporate events
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders and communicating Business strategies to the wider business
- Assisting with the preparation of legal documents
- Preparation and record-keeping of monthly/quarterly sales
- Ad hoc project support
Skills and experience:
Having worked as an Executive Assistant previously you bring experience in:
- Technically proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to prioritise and stay one step ahead
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Overall great team player
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisation skills while being extremely flexible
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks effectively
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458