Working with a global property development that transforms public spaces and creates experiences for present and future generations. These progressive businesses are driven to bring about positive change for cities communities and individuals.
Supporting the Sales team, you will be responsible for performing an array of administrative assistant duties to ensure the smooth and effective operation of the sales function. Working within a professional and fast-paced business will allow you to apply your strong administration skills while also contributing to the ongoing growth of the business and it's strong market reputation.
As the position is highly varied and diverse, it is a great opportunity to exhibit your varying competencies across administration and executive support.
The opportunity to work across varying aspects will allow you to expand your professional skills.
- Receive and process customer and internal orders in a timely and professional manner;
- Administration coordination of costings, budgets and promotional changes;
- Scheduling and monitoring of the daily operations of the Sales & Customer Relations Manager;
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships with internal and external suppliers;
- Prepare reports for the Manager as required;
- Complete ad hoc administrative duties for the wider team as required.
As a successful applicant, you will hold experience in an administrative position where you have performed a diverse and varied role. You will be comfortable with managing varying priorities and cope well when meeting tight deadlines.
In addition, you will also hold the following personal attributes and skills:
- A lively and energetic personality who maintains professionalism and can show empathy as needed;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Clear communication style when liaising with individuals at varying levels within the business;
- Passion to advance your career and grow within a business;
- A customer-oriented approach to resolving issues and concerns.
Sharp & Carter is proud to partner with a highly reputable global property developer. This organization demonstrates a passion for offering a supportive, friendly, and collaborative team environment that maintains its strong family-feel culture. You will be valued by not only your technical competencies within administration and customer support but also your personable and bubbly nature. A competitive remuneration package will be offered and you will also be offered a flexible working roster.
Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458