The Executive Assistant is primarily responsible for providing experienced high-level secretarial and administrative support to Executives within the Executive Team.
The Executive Assistant will partner with and support more than one Executive Leader in their strategic, leadership and day to day activities. In this role, the Executive Assistant will be responsible for efficient schedule management, facilitating effective communications, and work with various internal and external stakeholders to progress matters as required. Demonstrating sound judgement, the Executive Assistant will provide strategic advice, appropriately anticipate Executive needs and manage competing priorities to enable Executive Leaders to focus on impactful strategic business priorities.
The purpose of the Executive Assistant is to provide a high level pro-active, quality and comprehensive support to the CPO, enabling them to undertake their role effectively and efficiently.
- Provide proactive, timely and high quality administration support -inclusive of HRIS (Workday) administration when required.
- Support Executives by acting as an intermediary for both internal and external issues as well as helping to interpret, act, delegate and manage Executive Leaders’ time effectively
- Act as a spokesperson for Executives in coordinating senior management teams, personnel inquiries, implementation of projects, and other activities/initiatives as required
- Assist Executives with development and change management as it relates to organisational changes and business development
- Keep Executives informed of commitments, priorities and internal inquiries and ensure Executives are fully prepared.
- Effective diary management and forward planning; determining importance of meeting requests in the context of priorities and balancing conflicting stakeholder requests
- Prepare, collate and distribute agendas for meetings
- Book meeting rooms and arrange equipment and catering when required
- Co-ordinate relevant responses and/or input into projects, programs, reports, correspondence and departmental/business issues.
- Demonstrate initiative in anticipating the requirements of Executives and support in meeting those requirements.
- Effectively deal with high-level or confidential matters with discretion, professional maturity, and diplomacy
- Travel coordination and management inclusive of booking accommodation and preparing detailed itineraries.
- Support with the assistance or preparation of any internal or external presentations, documents, speeches, announcements or responses as required.
- Maintain and where required, drive key leadership projects/initiatives
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience working in an Executive Assistant role
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Able to handle high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Exceptional organisational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to complete a high level of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Excellent communicator – able to interact with people of all levels in a confident and professional manner both written and verbally.
- Business sense – has a strong business sense and can decipher priorities and make sound judgement calls when needed.
- Ability to think outside the box with a sense of urgency and switch gears at a moments notice.
- Have the energy required to work in an extremely fast paced environment.
If you are seeking a high-level Executive Assistant role where you will work as a strategic partner alongside the Chief People Officer, and thrive in a role where there is a new challenge every day, I would encourage you to apply.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Bridgette Meaden for a confidential discussion on the details below.
0484 381 458