An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of a highly reputable non-for-profit (NFP) organisation located in the inner northern suburbs of Brisbane.
In addition to high-level executive support, you will also contribute to the success of the Board and leadership team through high level board secretariat support. This organisation offers parking onsite and a flexible hybrid working model.
This role allows you the opportunity to work in a values-driven organisation who are passionate about giving back to the community. Your high level support will ensure the ongoing success of the organisation. Your ability to coordinate and manage varying expectations, stakeholder requirements, and daily workflows will be highly attractive for this position.
Reporting to and supporting the CEO, this position is an integral role in the organisation and requires a highly organised and skilled Executive Assistant with Board experience who can provide an exceptional level of coordination and management.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Providing high level executive support to the CEO in the form of managing the CEO’s diary appointments, scheduling and arranging meetings, coordinating travel arrangements and scheduling meetings to facilitate effective business operations;
- Partnering with the CEO to proactively support all Board members while overseeing and actioning the circulation of Board papers, and providing high level board secretariat support through scheduling, agendas, minutes and monitoring action items for the Chair and Board of Governance;
- Coordinating meetings with the CEO's direct reports, including monitoring actions arising from these meetings, taking minutes and creating agendas and papers;
- Provide high level administrative support to the broader senior Executive Leadership team in the form of travel management and meeting coordination;
- Drafting, preparing and coordinating high level communication including correspondence, submissions, reports and presentations and monitoring all correspondence to ensure a prompt and accurate response;
Skills & Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience as an Executive Assistant to a C-suite leader. Experience within a NFP is advantageous yet not essential.
In addition, you will also:
- Demonstrated experience supporting a C-suite leader;
- Experience with board secretariat support;
- Extensive experience in interacting with multiple stakeholders;
- Adaptive communication style to ensure an open, professional and friendly manner to all levels within the organisation;
- Flexible work approach to meet the varying demands of an ever-changing and fast-moving environment;
- Ability to professionally manage scheduling conflicts and recommend appropriate solutions;
- High computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a values-driven and reputable NFP organisation to appoint an Executive Assistant to their CEO in a permanent full-time position in the inner northern suburbs of Brisbane.
The opportunity to commence with a highly reputable business with strong employee tenure, attractive company values and a welcoming environment ensures you will have a long and successful career with your new employer.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale for a confidential discussion on the details below.
0491 257 346