About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and professional Executive Assistant to join a well established Property firm based in the Paris end of Melbourne's CBD.
The objective of this role is to effectively support the Executive Assistant to Founding Director and Head of Logistics & Strategic Projects. Providing a high level of secretarial support with utmost accuracy and attention to detail, displaying unquestionable sensitivity and confidentiality at all times.
Working closely with you Executives, your role includes, however is not limited to the below key duties;
- Coordinate the business affairs on behalf of the Executives.
- Maintain effective communication with operating divisions and external stakeholders.
- Manage email and diary
- Ensure that the Founding Director has the required information prior to meetings.
- Follow up on correspondence, ensuring that the Founding Director/Development Executive receives information that they require.
- Effectively maintain systems and records.
- Review and process invoices for Logistics team and further business ventures.
- Processing and all Private Assets of the Founding Director.
- Personal support to the Founding Director and family.
- Co-ordinate venues, rooms and meal requirements for events, business trips, flight and accommodation bookings.
- Assist with the preparation and submission of Expressions of Interest and Tender documents.
- Technically proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to prioritise and stay one step ahead
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Overall great team player
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisation skills while being extremely flexible
- Advanced Microsoft knowledge
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks effectively
Established in the 1970's our client is one of the largest privately owned organisations in the country. They are a multi-faceted business which touches on all areas of property, including residential, commercial, retail, industrial and hotels.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458