This role of Facilities Coordinator will report directly into the owner and be responsible coordinating in house trades staff. Other key responsibilities of the role will include;
- Day to day contact with multiple internal and external stakeholders and landlords
- Property Maintenance and trades contractor management
- Assist with potential New office openings, general property enquirers
- Manage key relationships with tenants and service providers
- Make recommendations to improve the environmental performance of our clients’ assets.
Our client is seeking someone who takes pride in contributing to exceptional facility operations and presentation standards to help manage our client’s multi site commercial office locations across Victoria.
- Have strong customer service, communication and stakeholder management skills
- a 'can do attitude and have the ability to take the initiative when required.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please apply with your resume through the advert.