This industry-leading organisation is seeking an energetic individual to join their finance team in their head office. Reporting to the Finance Manager the role you will be responsible for banking, monthly invoicing, system integration and reconciliations. This is a permanent opportunity.
- Bank reconciliations
- Handling telephone account queries; both internal and external
- Processing invoices and credit notes
- Following up on overdue payments with customers efficiently and politely / collections work
- Update the Timesheet system accordingly
- Reconciling debtors accounts; particularly with banking and receipting
- Assisting with Treasury reporting
- Will have exceptional time management skills, and the ability to prioritise their workload in a logical way
- Confident processing bank reconciliations and allocating payments
- Possess excellent written and communication skills
- Be a team player; able to liaise effectively with other existing team members to maximise productivity
- Have confident excel skills
This role is with an industry-leading organisation and has a supportive working culture where each employee is valued for their individual contribution.
How to Apply
Please click the appropriate link and submit your resume. For any further enquiries contact Niall Hoolahan at email@example.com