This role would be best suited for someone who is looking to work in a friendly, fast paced environment, within a rapidly growing business. Our client is a national manufacturing company located near Castle Hill and there is parking on-site. You will be working in a small corporate office, reporting directly to the General Manager. The company will be relying on this accountant to handle a wide range of Financial Accounting and transactional duties, as well as assist with customer enquries as they are a small business. The role is part-time (3-4 days).
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Delivery of timely and accurate month-end close and reporting
- Accounts Payable work and claims activities
- Reconciliations and Reporting
- Processing payment runs
- Preparation of BAS and P&L analysis
- Be the first point of contact for supplier/ customer queries
- Preparation and Processing on payroll in a timely and accurate manner
- Overflow of customer enquiries
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Two years or more accounting experience with thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to work well within a team.
- Be punctual, organized and quick thinking
- Health care, manufacturing or building industry experience is desirable.
- Experience creating financial statements, general ledger functions and the month-end/year end process.
- Generous package
- Training and development provided
- Development Opportunities
Our client has very reputable name within the industry and
You will be working within a small, corporate environment, however the team is very supportive and friendly.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kellie-Anne Glassock at email@example.com