Sharp & Carter has partnered with a global FMCG leader whose products are found in households all around the world. With several iconic brands and an outstanding leadership team, they attract, retain and develop the best candidates in the market. They offer exceptional career progression opportunities and foster a collaborative and high-performance culture.
The Role | Reporting to the Finance Manager - Governance & Controllership
Specific duties will include:
- Responsible for the coordination, analysis, reporting and forecasting of costs across the business
- Analysing and providing insights into business plans and budgets in consultation with relevant Business Partner/Insights Manager and leadership teams
- Identify and implement continuous system and process enhancement, including reduction of complexity in reporting processes
- Create and maintain efficient and accurate processes of capturing budget and business plan data
- Support the Finance Manager – Governance and Controllership in leading the Financial Assurance Stream
- Coordinate the identification, scoping and testing of key controls
- Support the Finance Manager with the coordination of business preparation and documents required for Internal Audit Reviews
- Collaborate with the business to ensure control issues are closed in an expedient manner and risks are mitigated
CA or CPA qualified or working towards completion, you will have prior experience in a similar Analytical position or a Big4/mid-tier accounting firm.
You will possess a high level of financial acumen and is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external stakeholders.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at email@example.com.