Reporting to Head of Finance, you will partner with numerous stakeholders and require the ability to challenge the business and be a true partner. The main focus of this role is developing and maintaining Costing at the Melbourne site and using this information to partner with the business to promote better decisions around cost control and efficiency. The duties of your role will include but not be limited to the follow.
- Provide effective finance business partnering support to operational stakeholders
- Responsible for the inventory control, including partnering with the business to improve efficiency
- Lead continuous improvement within finance and drive process improvements
- Creation and maintenance of product costing BOM’s
- Financial analysis and advice to support decision making around production planning, CAPEX and new commercial opportunities
- Project management for a broad range of projects
- UAT for new systems and processes
- Support ad hoc projects a required
Our client is an iconic and large ASX listed organisation that is an innovative market leader with a global footprint. It has an enviable business-wide culture and a high-performing team based in their corporate head office in Melbourne.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will be CA/CPA/CMA qualified, have business partnering skills and excellent attention to detail. Your interpersonal and communication skills are first class, allowing you to gain the confidence of and develop strong professional relationships with stakeholder and all levels. Previous manufacturing or FMCG experience will be highly regarded and experience using SAP will be advantageous but is not essential.
*This is position a fulltime long-term contract role and is able to accommodate someone with a 4 week notice period also.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below or contact Jonathon Prince at firstname.lastname@example.org
For other positions advertised by Sharp & Carter please go to www.sharpandcarter.com.au