Working within an ASX Listed & Global organisation that empowers and develops its employees. You will gain great commercial experience working closely within a team as a Finance Business Partner reporting into the Commercial Manager This role will require strong business partnering skills as you will be working closely with all levels of stakeholders across the APAC region. This is an exciting high growth company with great opportunity to develop and progress internally.
Key Responsibilities Include
(but are not limited to)
Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager Key responsibilities for the role include;
- Business Partner with Directors including Operations & Commercial.
- Identify and analyse areas of improvement, and drive improvements across the business.
- Prepare written commentaries as required for month end reporting to local Senior Management team, Regional and Group.
- Prepare supporting details for customer profitability reporting and cost allocations.
- Prepare budget and forecast models in consultation with the operating units as required.
- Preparing month end journals.
- Revenue, labour, materials and opex analysis including developing labor models.
- Data and reporting improvements in Power BI.
- Other ad hoc tasks and analysis as required.
- Strong Analytics tool building, driver based analysis. Price volume mix. Report front end building – Power BI skills, power pivot.
- Process improvements.
- Change management.
- Process simplification.
- Identifying trends in information and thinking through solutions.
- Continuous improvement mindset – some of the projects we mentioned are about process improvement/automation.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Laura Ruddlesden on email@example.com or on 0488 756 943.