Sharp & Carter has partnered with a Global FMCG icon with a national footprint here in Australia. The team possesses years of experience within the industry and they are now seeking a candidate with business partnering potential who wants to accelerate their career within FMCG. This role is based in Burraboi, NSW.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager for Livestock, you will be responsible for partnering with a range of operational stakeholders and providing value-adding commercial advice.
Specifically, your duties will include:
- Business Partnering
- Strategic planning, budgeting and analysis
- Cost analysis
- Accurate financial data (actual, forecasts, and budgeted)
- Adherence to all reporting deadlines
- Working closely with stakeholders to ensure adherence to compliance requirements
- Capital / Projects
- Buyer liaison and feedback
- Reconciliation of vendor invoices and processing of vendor invoices/payment runs
- Research and feedback on enquiries from producers, buyers, key
Tertiary qualified in an Accounting related degree, you will possess a minimum of three years experience within a similar commercial organisation or chartered accounting firm. Interpersonally, you are bright, hungry to learn, possess excellent business partnering potential, and have an inherent interest in agribusiness and FMCG.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Mia Di Giambattista at firstname.lastname@example.org.