Alfred Health is the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne and is also a major provider of specialist services to people across Victoria. The health service operates three outstanding facilities, The Alfred, Caulfield, and Sandringham.
Further information about Alfred Health is available at www.alfredhealth.org.au
Reporting into the Manager – Business Partnering – your primary focus will include but not be limited to the following:
- Build and maintain effective relationships with, and support for, senior operational staff and the broader Financial Services team and Finance Program. This includes becoming part of the Program leadership team.
- Provide optimum customer service to stakeholders with a ‘can-do’ approach.
- Ensure accurate, timely and effective completion of month end / year-end financial reporting, including all accruals and finance related transactions.
- Ensure effective financial quality assurance, evaluation and financial support for business cases, eHubs position / variation requests and all other financial analysis.
- Ensuring compliance with the delegations of authority, finance manual and any other relevant internal finance policies and controls.
- Drive and produce accurate Program budget, forecasting (including phasing and SPFs) and value add future looking insights and early alerts reporting to benefit the Program and organisations operating result.
- Provide effective financial support of Program savings plans, efficiency identification and strategic decision making.
- Work with leadership within the Program to provide effective and timely financial support, modelling and analysis in order to support informed operational decision making. This will include direct linkages with activity, revenue, workforce and other related performance metrics.
- Provide advice and guidance on funding policy relevant to the Program, and supporting the development of annual activity targets.
- Provide advice to support clinical costing activities.
- Provide financial and commercial expertise to the Program leadership team.
- Other ad hoc and project tasks as directed.
The Ideal Candidate
CA / CPA qualified, you will have come from a large and complex environment and be excited by the prospect of working in a large public health service. You will have a natural ability to build meaningful relationships with both finance and non finance stakeholders.
How to Apply
To apply, please follow the appropriate links otherwise please contact David Petrou at email@example.com.