Our client is an iconic, growing Australian owned food manufacturer with market leading brand channels both in Australia and in key export markets. They are an industry pioneer with a proud and rich history who have continued to grow through innovation and diversification of their product range and offerings. As they continue to grow and expand, there is now an opportunity for a commercially minded finance professional to join the business as their Finance Business Partner – Supply Chain & Operations.
As part of this role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Business Partnering with the Manufacturing & Supply Chain leadership team, driving cost understanding and optimisation alongside analysis for end-to-end margin management.
- Accounting for and detailed explanation of manufacturing and purchasing variances for monthly reporting and Budget and forecasts
- Prepare, review and revise product costing including materials, labour and overhead costs and a full routing workflow process for new products evaluation and costing
- Detailed inventory analysis and reporting
- Identifying areas for continuous improvement and executing accordingly
- Support the Commercial Finance Manager and CFO in delivering excellence in financial reporting and analysis for the wider business as required
Our client is looking to attract an ambitious commercial finance candidate who has had proven experience working within a complex FMCG or manufacturing environment. You will have excellent analytical capabilities and be a confident communicator who can engage with and influence your key stakeholders within the Operations space. Additionally, you will possess an enthusiastic & ambitious attitude which allows you to work collaboratively within a high performing finance team and CFO.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a top-tier commercial finance professional to join this growing Australian business in a career defining role.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. For more information please contact Jeff Harvey on 0413082614 or firstname.lastname@example.org