Providing key finance business partnering support to the senior stakeholders through the delivery of actionable insights, through data gathering and analysis, for the Australia business.
More specifically your duties will include:
- Provide effective finance business partnering support to the key stakeholders
- On time business reporting to enable sound decision making
- Volume/Price/Mix (VPM) reporting to highlight the drivers of the performance
- Analysis of problem areas and recommendation of corrective action
- Improve current reporting
- Influencing stakeholders with recommendations backed up by financial analysis
- Development of budget and forecasts focusing on key areas and KPI’s
- Influencing key managers to commercially acceptable outcomes
- Analysis to support commercial and NPD projects
- Ad hoc analysis and projects as required
This is an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic and high-calibre candidate to join a renowned an iconic FMCG business, who has a positive culture and offers exceptional career development opportunities.
Ideally you will have had exposure working for a large corporation within a similar type of position and have sound commercial acumen. You will have a strong commercial focus and exceptional communication skills as your ability to interact, engage and influence stakeholders across the business will be crucial to your success. Previous experience working with SAP will be advantageous.
Based in the south-eastern suburbs, our client is an iconic FMCG leader. With a proud history of innovation and diversification, their products are found in households and businesses right across the world. With a highly regarded leadership team, they continue to lead their competition in the markets in which operate.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jonathon Prince.