Reporting to the Head of Finance Business Partnering, you will be responsible for identifying and executing growth opportunities, and driving the ongoing development and profitability of the business through high quality analysis, reporting and business case development. You will act as a key commercial and strategic partner and advisor to the senior leadership of the business.
- Providing commercial insights on key customers and business development opportunities
- Driving growth of the business through strategic analysis and business case development
- Monitoring revenue performance
- Management of complex growth projects
- Providing leadership to junior members of the team
- Spearhead process improvements across both operations and finance
- Develop concise and meaningful KPI reports
You are CA/CPA qualified, with a strong depth of experience in a diversified business environment ideally within a services based environment. You have the credibility and presence to provide leadership to a team and engage extensively with non financial stakeholders, while also being able to work independently and objectively. You have outstanding analytical and planning skills, and a well developed commercial acumen. You have an excellent track record of providing sound, well reasoned advice in support of key commercial and strategic decisions. Advanced level Excel skills are critical to your success in the role.
- $130,000 - $160,000 + superannuation per annum
- Commercially focused role
- ASX listed professional services firm
- Outstanding exposure to senior operational stakeholders
A nationally listed and professional services firm with several offices across Australia is currently seeking an experienced senior finance business partner to join in an immediately available position with a view to permanency. Whilst corporate head office is located in Melbourne, this role is additionally open to NSW applicants.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jason Tran via email; email@example.com