Reporting to the Head of FP&A and Divisional Heads, the main responsibility of this role will be to budget, analyse and report on the financials to communicate this to key stakeholders across the organisation to drive efficiencies across the organisation and exploit commercial opportunities.
On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing monthly consolidated operating report and provide in-depth analysis on spend trends, key variance drivers and forward forecast at the enterprise level.
- Assisting in the production of Financial Plan, annual budget and periodic forecasting processes. Coordinate and update the operating budget assumption inputs
- Coordinating and preparing capital expenditure budget and depreciation budget. Prepare enterprise wide capital expenditure report and depreciation forecast. Resolve any outstanding reconciliation issues.
- Maintaining operating cost attribution model and ensure support costs are fully allocated to the core businesses. Provide analysis on attribution categories and major variance drivers. Coordinate the internal audit of the cost attribution calculation.
- Provide deep dive financial analysis on operating cost, project spend and resource utilisation. Identify opportunities and recommend actions to improve financial performance.
- Maintaining enterprise wide management reporting taxonomy (including cost centre listing and mapping of cost centres, divisions and business units) and general ledger reporting hierarchy.
The Successful Applicant
• You will possess previous Analysis or Management Accounting experience in a large and complex organisation.
• Intermediate knowledge of an ERP System essential
• University degree qualified in Business / Commerce major in Accounting.
• Strong communication / Analytical skills
• Experience in developing strong and productive relationships with stakeholders
About Our Client
My client is an employer of choice within the Geelong region and due that growth they are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Finance Business Partner to join their high performing team. You will join an experienced finance team and become a key support for the Head of FP&A, Heads of Operations and a number of other senior stakeholders.
What's on Offer
• Geelong location
• $90,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation + Benefits
• 3 month Fixed Term Contract - With view to extension
• Generous work/life benefits
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Koch on 0414 272 260.