The successful candidate will lead in the developing and improvement of the commercial reporting which aids the decision making of senior executives within the business. Stakeholder engagement (with internal and external decision makers) is a key element of this role in order to ensure timely and accurate reporting of the organisation's budgeting and forecasting. Key responsibilities include:
- Ownership of the monthly reporting, managing deadlines and providing variance analysis
- Feeding back results on analysis back to the wider operational business and ensuring the continuing improvement and value of the business
- Manage salary and wages analysis process
- Identifying areas of potential risk, under-performance, improvement and other opportunity and work with other areas of business to mitigate or promote these
- Ensuring financial governance systems are fit for purpose and monitoring framework adherence and delivery
- Identifying business risks and proactively managing these
- Strategy, demonstrating insight and knowledge of the market place and drivers with in the industry. Working closely with management to design the strategy, service and delivery
- Resolving ad-hoc queries from operational management that arise within the division
Ideally CA or CPA qualified, this role demands excellent communication skills, proven stakeholder management experience and a desire to improve existing analysis tools and reporting. The successful candidate will have proven Business Analysis or Management Accounting experience gained in a medium to large corporate ideally within a fast faced environment.
About Our Client
My client is an employer of choice in the Not for Profit sector and due to significant growth they are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Finance Business Partner to join their high performing team. Based in Melbourne's North, you will join an experienced finance team and become a key support for the FP&A Manager, GM of Finance and a number of senior operational stakeholders.
What's on Offer
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Koch on 0414 272 260 or email@example.com.