Sharp & Carter has partnered with a $350m civil services business. Position newly created due to business expansion.
The Role | Reporting to Finance Business Partner Manager
The main duties of the role include:
- Mentor and train the business stakeholders in the management of their financial accountabilities
- Provide financial modelling and other financial assistance to all the business unit’s tender proposals
- Assist in growth initiatives which include due diligence assessments of target businesses
- Drive the annual budgeting and forecasting process for the relevant business units
- Conduct scenario analysis for various value add initiatives
- Provide assistance with the business unit’s annual strategic planning process
- Monthly reporting and variance analysis against budget and forecast for the relevant business unit, which includes contract performance, reviews, management reports, P&L, cash flow reporting and balance sheet analysis.
- Complete position description available upon request
- CA / CPA qualified
- Ideal for candidates currently working in a Senior Management Accountant, Commercial Analyst or similar Business Partnering position
- Demonstrated capability to business partner and influence key stakeholders
- $120,000 + Superannuation
- Work from home three days per week
- Succession plan into Finance Business Partner (Manager) position
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at email@example.com.