A fantastic position working for a large infrastructure organisation who are looking for a commercially astute finance professional. You will be a key leader within your business unit and take responsibility over a high performing team.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, you will be responsible for providing commercial expertise to the business with a focus on strategic planning, analysis and business partnering. More specifically, your role will include:
- Support operations through the provision of effective management information and analysis
- Drive strategic initiatives to ensure revenue and profit growth
- Financial models to support business cases
- Monitoring of major projects
- Development of customer pricing models and profitability analysis
- Spearhead process improvements across both operations and finance
- Team leadership
CA/CPA qualified you will be a commercially astute business leader who has demonstrated success within broad, strategically focused roles. You will have a proven track record of business partnering with senior executives and have the ability to effectively communicate financial data to operations. Experience in a large corporate environment is highly advantageous.
- Fun, friendly environment
- Career progression
- Business partnering focus
- Large organisation
An instantly recognisable brand name with a huge presence across Victoria and Australia.
A high performance culture and an inclusive environment with a high focus on developing and progressing their people.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact David Petrou at firstname.lastname@example.org.