Sharp & Carter has partnered with an established Aged Care provider that exists to put others first and benefit the community.
- Conduct financial analysis to understand key business drivers and use data and analytics to provide actionable advice to Operations to improve business performance and financial results.
- Develop the key financial and non-financial performance metrics (KPIs) and targets that shape the corporate strategic plan at
all levels of the business.
- Work with large and complex data sets sourced from multiple systems to derive key business insights.
- Communicate complex and detailed analysis in a concise, clear, and actionable way across all levels of the organization.
- Use industry benchmarks to ensure business performance is matched against top performers.
- Facilitate and enable disciplined cost control by providing business owners with relevant information and analysis about cost trends vs. budget.
- Develop a deep understand of labor cost through analysis of data from general ledger, payroll, and rostering systems. Provide cost trend and variance analysis vs. budget including underlying drivers and indicated actions to meet cost targets.
- Build improved wages forecast model to clearly understand and articulate components and drivers of overall wages costs.
- Complete position description available upon request.
- CPA / CA qualified
- Previous experience in an Aged Care multi-site environment
- Advanced Excel skills, ideally also basic Power BI skills
- Strong ability to communicate complex financial concepts to non-financial leaders
- $130,000 - $140,000 Annual Salary Package
- Not-for-profit FBT Packaging
- Work from home flexibility
Please click on the appropriate link to apply online. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, contact Brendan Close via email@example.com.