IDX employs some of Australasia’s leading Radiologists and nuclear medicine specialists in a unique medical leadership model that ensures quality patient care, service and access. IDX is currently operating in three Australian States: Lake Imaging and the X-ray Group in Victoria, Apex Radiology in Western Australia, , X-Ray and Imaging, South Coast Radiology and Imaging Queensland in Queensland, as well as in New Zealand through the SRG Radiology, Astra Radiology, Trinity MRI and Horizon Radiology brands.
The Apex Radiology Finance Business Partner plays a proactive, solutions oriented role as an integral part of the Apex Radiology senior leadership team to support decision-making and drive the business unit’s performance and delivery of strategic objectives.
With excellent communication skills and knowledge of the radiology market drivers, the Apex Radiology Finance Business Partner provides targeted analysis and meaningful insights into business performance.
- Identifying areas of potential business risk, under performance or opportunity and working with other areas of the business to proactively manage these
- Lead the development, review and enhancement of business cases, including supporting financial models
- Coach and build business acumen with key stakeholders in financial knowledge and the use of information systems to determine revenue, cost and budget/forecast outcomes
- Provide financial governance to the Apex Radiology business unit, ensuring the appropriate treatment of operating and capital expenditure
Financial Planning & Analysis
- Prepare annual budget in consultation with the General Manager of Apex Radiology and senior leadership team
- Co-facilitate the presentation of the annual budget for Apex Radiology to the IDX Executive
- Prepare monthly forecasts in conjunction with the General Manager of Apex Radiology and senior leadership team, including detailed variance analysis
- Prepare financial models and analysis to understand key drivers and risks for the Apex Radiology business
- Collaborating with wider IDX Finance team to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the business unit ledger
- Prepare and present monthly financial reports for the General Manager of Apex Radiology and senior leadership team, including detailed variance analysis vs budget, prior year and forecast
- Manage key areas of accounting risks where significant judgements or estimates are required
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and annual reporting requirements
- Participate in continuous improvement of key information systems, processes and procedures to ensure they align with best practice
- Assist with other duties as directed by the General Manager – Finance or General Manager of Apex Radiology as required
Key Selection Criteria:
- Tertiary qualifications in finance or accounting with membership of a professional accounting body (CPA/CA).
- Demonstrated commercial acumen or experience partnering with operational management teams
- A proven ability to deliver accurate financial reports in a time pressured environment
- High level of computer literacy, advanced spreadsheet skills and familiarity with commercial ERP functionality – Workday experience highly regarded
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to coordinate a number of initiatives simultaneously, including the ability to prioritise, plan and execute a range of transformative projects
- Adaptable communication style across a diverse demographic
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills that allow you to influence change
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, commitment, and consistent focus on achieving results
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Rudden via email@example.com.
Any third-party or direct applications will be forwarded to Sharp & Carter for consideration.