Reporting to Head of Business Partnering, you will be the senior member of the Finance Business Partnering team and responsible for analysis and reporting of monthly and year to date financial performance including analysing and explaining variances. You will partner with numerous stakeholders and require the ability to challenge the business and be a true partner. The main focus of this role is developing and maintaining Standard Costing at the Melbourne site and using this information to partner with the business to promote better decisions around cost control and efficiency.
This role is a long-term contract role and the duties of the position include the following.
- Provide effective finance business partnering support to operational stakeholders around performance versus forecast and budget with expert analysis of variances that drive better decisions
- Executing costing runs, reviewing, and updating apportionments and BOM quantities
- Confirming cost allocations and completing Process Order settlements
- Support Contract scenario modelling and prepare detailed monthly and year-to-date variance analysis of actual financial performance compared to budgets and current forecasts
- Define, detail and maintain costing parameters (overheads and estimate activity rates) for use in various costing calculations
- Manage product costing & determine costs to be absorbed or allocated
Our client is an iconic and large ASX listed organisation that is an innovative market leader with a global footprint. It has an enviable business-wide culture and a high-performing team based in their corporate head office in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will be CA/CPA/CMA qualified, have strong Product Costing or business partnering skills and excellent attention to detail. Your interpersonal and communication skills are first class, allowing you to gain the confidence of and develop strong professional relationships with stakeholder and all levels. Previous experience with SAP or large ERP systems is highly desirable.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. For other positions advertised by Sharp & Carter please go to www.sharpandcarter.com.au