This leader and trusted brand has come from humble beginnings and has been providing customers with exceptional service with offices in over 30 countries.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager with a team of 6 Commercial Analysts, this role is seeking an energetic and experienced Finance Business Partner to join a dedicated and experience FP&A team. Working closely with the executive and senior leadership team, this role is designed to produce valuable insights and provide financial information to support decision making, your day to day will consist of the following:
- Partnering with the commercial and sales leadership teams to support with periodic sales forecast / budget, ad hoc analysis, tender and marketing campaign
- Detailed analysis of results by product, customer and geographic region;
- Preparation and distribution of reports;
- Assist Commercial Finance Manager with commentary;
- Highlight emerging trends and provide insights on key performance drivers;
- Monthly reporting and analysis;
- Assist Commercial Finance Manager in the preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts;
- Provide variance analysis and insights into monthly results.
As the desired candidate you will either be CA/CPA qualified with experience in a mid to large organisation. Your area of expertise will include providing budgeting, forecasting, corporate reporting & analytical support with extensive business partnering and effective communication skills, prior achievement in improving business profitability, managing P&L. Essential is your advanced Excel & Neat Financial Modelling skills, proficient with Macro, Data Table and Power Query, they are also upgrading their TM1 software, this would also be an advantage.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact Rosie Border at firstname.lastname@example.org