Join a prominent multinational market-leading organization responsible for creating and delivering some of the most instantly recognizable FMCG products. This is an exciting opportunity within a talented and supportive finance team. Grow you skillset in a fast-paced environment and discover the career development opportunities available.
About the Role
As the Finance Business Partner, you will play a crucial role in ensuring accurate internal management reporting and statutory reporting, acting as a key point of reference for technical accounting matters. Reporting directly to the Group Finance Manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate continuous process improvement and collaborate with business unit finance teams to communicate updates and best practices to users.
- Produce reports for actuals, year-end, forecasts, and budgets.
- Lead reporting and forecasting for associates
- Assist in preparing external statutory accounts and develop internal management reporting.
- Act as the primary contact for technical financial accounting and reporting issues.
- Conduct trend analysis, offering insights on revenues, expenditures, and earnings for senior management discussions.
We are seeking an individual with the following qualifications and attributes:
- Relevant Bachelors degree
- CA/CPA (or equivalent) Qualification
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Process improvement mindset and strong analytical and problem solving skills
- SAP experience favourable