About the role
A fantastic position working for a large global retail organisation who are looking for a commercially and strategically minded business partner. You will be a key leader within the organisation and be a key partner to senior executives. The organisation is going through a large period of growth and this role will drive the strategic direction for a core global brand.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial and GM - Strategy, you will be responsible for providing commercial expertise to the business with a focus on commercial decision making, strategic planning, analysis and business partnering. More specifically, your role will include:
- Support operations through the provision of effective management information and analysis
- Analysis of product line & category performance
- Modelling & scenario analysis
- Drive strategic initiatives to ensure revenue and profit growth
- Financial models to support business cases
- Customer facing contract negotiation
- Monitoring of major projects
- Analysis of investment decisions
- Identify risk and opportunities
- Development of customer pricing models and profitability analysis
- Spearhead process improvements across both operations and finance
The successful applicant
CA/CPA/ MBA (or similar) qualified you will be a commercially astute business leader who has demonstrated success within broad, strategically focused roles. You will have a proven track record of business partnering with senior executives and have experience with commercial decision making and strategy execution. Experience in an Retail, FMCG or similar large company environment is highly advantageous.
- Fun, friendly environment
- Career progression
- Staff discounts
- Business partnering focus
- Large growth mandate
About the client
An instantly recognisable brand name with big brands and exciting growth plans for the future!
A high performance culture and fun, inclusive environment with a high focus on developing and progressing their people.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact Simon Cust at email@example.com