Our client is a global FMCG organisation with well known and top performing brands in their portfolio. They are headquartered in Australia with operations that span the globe. This role leads the Finance and Commercial functions for the ANZ business. The role is a key member of the ANZ Leadership Team. This role is responsible for leading commercial and financial insights to be used in making strategic short and long-term decisions to deliver volume, revenue and margin aspirations.
Reporting to the Global GM Finance, you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Key business partner to the Managing Director ANZ
- Analyse and interpret financial and non-financial information in order to manage volume, price and mix to deliver gross profit targets
- Provide monthly reporting of financial results
- Play a key role in the formulation of the ANZ business strategy
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting process
- Lead the commercial function to provide analysis and commentary to drive commercial & strategic decision making
- Drive efficiencies and effectiveness for advertising & promotions spend
- Lead the ANZ revenue management agenda
- Build, coach and develop a high performing team
You will be a CA/CPA or equivalent qualified finance professional with experience across a broad range of finance and commercial functions. This role will suit a Finance Director/ Head of Finance or Senior Commercial Manager taking their first step into a Director role. You will have experience in strategic financial decision making and leading high performing teams. Experience in the FMCG/ Consumers Goods sector is essential. Expertise in revenue management and supporting sales & marketing teams is highly advantageous.
- CBD offices
- Flexible work arrangements - WFH options
- Career development & support
- Team based culture and environment
- Staff product allowances and discounts
- Staff benefit programs
- Sustainability programs
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Simon Cust - Partner at Sharp & Carter - firstname.lastname@example.org
Any third party resumes sent to the client will be forwarded to Sharp & Carter for consideration.