Wholly owned subsidiary of an international company listed on the Hong Kong stock exchange is an integrated manufacturer, distributor and provider of professional products and services.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role will be responsible for 3 direct reports. The position manages the company and subsidiary financial activities in accounting, audit and budgetary systems. The duties involved are as follows:
- End to end management and financial control
- Oversee and support AP & AR team
- Prepare financial report package to the parent company in HK
- Prepare budget report package
- Review company tax file
- Cashflow forecasting and reporting
- Consolidate the group budget
- Internal & external audit compliance
As the ideal candidate you will be CA/CPA qualified with experience working with multiple entities and preferably within a manufacturing or similar industry, managing a small team (AP&AR), advance knowledge of Excel and strong communication skills as your role will have you building internal and external relationships.
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rosie Border on 0499 089 639 or Sarah Fitzgerald on 0487 005 116.