OFS (www.ofsystems.com) software solutions deliver an integrated manufacturing feedback and paperless workflow system that enriches data that is measured with context and observations from people. OFS software is exclusively developed in Melbourne, Australia. Since 2006, we have been on a mission to empower manufacturers with insights to drive better decision making, quality and efficiency. By doing so, we strive to help the industrial world produce the things it needs in the most efficient and sustainable manner. Today, tens of thousands of operators spanning 10 counties are using OFS technologies to generate an exceptional ROI across dozens of unique industries.
Reporting to the CEO, you will lead the finance function playing a key role in driving financial and commercial excellence across the group.
More specifically, your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing financial leadership around business and finance strategy to drive growth
- Ensuring timely and accurate monthly financial reporting
- Drive and take ownership over the budgeting and forecasting process
- Present monthly commentary and commercial insights to the OFS board
- Create financial models to evaluate ROI on potential/upcoming projects
- Partner closely with the Sales Director to review and respond to tenders
- Continually identify areas for process improvement and execute accordingly
- Improve reporting systems to ensure the delivery of insights to support commercial decision making
- Looking after the transactional finance function including accounts payable, receivable and payroll
- Lead the yearly audit process and be the key liaison with external parties
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
This is an outstanding opportunity for an energetic and self-motivated individual to bring their knowledge and expertise to a truly unique organisation that continues to grow and expand with an outstanding vibrant culture. You will be joining an impressive and stable leadership group who work collaboratively to drive exceptional results.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Schofield on 0423 204 927 or firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please note any third-party applications will be forwarded directly to Sharp & Carter for review**