Sharp & Carter has been exclusively engaged by well-established and privately-owned Australian organisation that has a long and rich history, to source a technically strong Finance Manager to join their fast-paced, supportive and friendly finance team.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for to managing the day-to-day financial operations and systems, including providing high quality and on time financial reporting, analysis, advice and business partnering. Your role will include but not be limited to the following.
- Lead and manage direct reports on a day-to-day basis
- Drive the budgeting and forecasting process
- Prepare all relevant consolidated and divisional budget/forecast reports
- Provide finance business partnering support and advice to key internal stakeholders
- Monitor the day-to-day cash flow management
- Ownership of month-end close and consolidation activities
- Preparation of month-end Financial Reporting Pack
- Identify, investigate and articulate variances in Financial and Cost Centre Reports
- Preparation of the year end statutory accounts
- Leveraging digital best practices to initiate continuous improvement
- Drive financial process improvements across the business
- Prepare timely and accurate preparation of compliance and statutory returns
- Prepare external financial related audits and reviews
- Identify and enact financial processes and procedure improvements
- Drive ad hoc projects and initiatives within the finance team
You will be CA/CPA qualified and have strong leadership, interpersonal and technical skills, as well as advanced Excel and analytical skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential as you be required to work as a finance business partner to stakeholders across the wider business, as well as externally. This is a long-term contract role in which you can commence immediately, but it is no essential as there is flexibility around the commencement date.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jonathon Prince