An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Accountant to move into a Finance Manager position and join a well-established, and respected retail organisation, who are one of the leaders within their industry, both locally and globally. Taking a hands-on approach, this role will focus on supporting the leadership team with a focus on month end and getting ready for the year-end audit. This role will report to the Head of Finance.
The main duties include:
- Preparation of month end and assist with Year end
- Maintenance of General ledger and Inter-company reconciliations
- Review and maintain internal controls
- Manage IFRS16 Year-end adjustments
- Review full Balance sheet account reconciliations and monitor resolving any reconciling variances.
- Review all journal entries
- Review and improve bank reconciliations process and assist with re-design
- Preparation of Monthly and fortnightly cashflow
- Qualified CA
- Preferably commercial experience within a similar role
- Proven leadership experience
- Ability to work in a fast, dynamic, and changing environment
- Working knowledge of SAP
- A background in Retail, FMCG, or Agricultural is advantageous
- Ideally someone who has chartered + industry experience
Well established, our client is owned by Private Equity and is a true leader within their industry. This organisation is still in a growth phrase organically and by acquisition and are bucking the trends, even during Covid times. This appointment provides an opportunity to join a vibrant and fast-moving business and contribute directly to its continued success.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ellen Mezger at email@example.com