Based in the South West area, this global scale business has surged in recent years. Operating as a specialist product distributer and backed by their European Head Office, they have been gaining market share and have continued growth plans in place. This role can offer a career path as the business expands.
This role will see you leading a local finance function. You will be accountable for managing all aspects of transactional finance, accounting and reporting, whilst also playing a partner role to the wider business.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Lead the daily operations of the finance function across financial accounting, payables and receivables/credit including playing a mentoring role to your team;
- Business partnering with operations and warehousing to execute on business improvement projects and look at inventory efficiency;
- Maintain accurate cash flow forecasting models;
- Support the business's working capital arrangements;
- Month-end close for the ANZ region;
- Preparation of financial reporting, balance sheet review and analysis and commentary;
- Compliance, reporting and year end audit engagement; and
- Tax compliance including GST/BAS, payroll tax, FBT and income tax.
The successful candidate will be CA/CPA qualified (essential) with experience gained in a successful SME environment due to the hands on requirements of this role. You will be commercial and strategic, and will be highly competent in business partnering with operational stakeholders. Your background from an inventory or distribution business will be highly regarded. Technically astute, you will also have advanced MS Excel and process improvement skills.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic and high calibre candidate to become part of an established multinational brand as they continue on their impressive growth trajectory here locally.
Please apply online to express interest in this role. For a confidential discussion please contact Sarah Fitzgerald on 0487 005 116.