With operations established across Australia & New Zealand, our client is a premium brand within their niche industry sector and have continued to grow organically & through acquisition. They are passionate about career development and are considered an employer of choice.
About the position
Reporting into the CFO, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of financial statements for Australia & New Zealand
- Preparation of annual tax return for Australian entity
- Leading a team of 2 in finance
- Month end reporting including, general ledger & balance sheet reconciliations
- Review of FBT & GST
- Heavily involved in continual process improvement and ascertaining how to streamline certain tasks
- Involved in budgeting & forecasting process
This presents as an excellent opportunity for a candidate considering their first move outside of a chartered firm. We are looking for a technically strong candidate with exceptional attention to detail who is passionate about progressing their career. Moreover, you will have a versatile and dynamic communication style which allows you to build relationships with the executive team as well as key stakeholders in the broader business.
- Successful Australian owned company with an excellent reputation
- Based in the Eastern suburbs with parking available
- Impressive and supportive senior management team