An exciting opportunity within a multinational Infrastructure organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their finance team. This role will be responsible for analysing and advising on key special projects across the wider group. This is an excellent role for a first mover from Chartered looking to move outside of a typical month end financial reporting role into a fluid project driven position with significant executive exposure.
Reporting into the Senior Group Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Work with M&A transactions team on a real time basis to assess accounting treatments for buy/sell transactions
- Assess accounting and financial reporting impacts of significant group transactions
- Prepare analysis considering technical and commercial implications
- Project Work – review, assist and drive ad-hoc projects and resolution of issues.
- Process Improvement - drive continuous improvement initiatives across in systems, reporting, process and efficiency
Ideally, you will be a CA qualified accounting professional, possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. In addition, a chartered accounting audit background (Big 4/Mid-Tier) will also be considered highly advantageous.
- Substantial salary package
- High level of exposure to the group senior leadership team
- Corporate training & true career development opportunities
- Ongoing learning & development programs
Our client is a multinational organisation. They have been branded as an “employer of choice” within their field, and have a dynamic company culture.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Patrick Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org