Sharp & Carter has partnered with an established and successful property developer that is the clear market leader. They have an enviable internal culture that is positive, progressive, collaborative, and supportive of its team members. They are now seeking a technically strong and high-calibre Finance Manager to lead one of their most important divisions based in Melbourne.
The Role | Reporting into Financial Controller
The primary purpose of this position:
- Responsible for management accounting, including management and reporting of Overheads budgets
- Managing the finance team
- Assisting with coordination, preparation, and review of all external financial reporting and taxation obligations
- Prepare bi-monthly costing reports and review of costs to date, cost to complete, and proposed budget variation requirements
- Manage corporate budgets
- Assist in the preparation of the year end planning, including maintenance of entities and review of accounting/tax requirements
- Manage the completion of month end files (Profit and loss / Balance sheet reconciliations), including processing accruals, prepayments, fixed assets for, etc.
- Assist in year-end consolidation and deferred tax calculations
- Review of all Group monthly/quarterly BAS compliance forms and ATO BAS forms for payment and lodgement
- Assist in preparation and review of half year financial reports as required
- General assistance where required by the Financial Controller
You are CA/CPA qualified, having commenced your career in the chartered environment. Your interpersonal and communication skills are exceptional, consistently displaying a willingness to provide ongoing training and support to all key users. You will have demonstrated strong time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at email@example.com.