Our client are a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation leading the charge towards a more environmentally responsible future. Their focus is on sustainable solutions that have a positive impact on the world. They're growing rapidly, and as a result are looking for a Finance Manager to play a crucial role in shaping their financial success.
The Finance Manager for Retail will be responsible for the day to day management of financial operations, management and financial reporting, treasury, taxation and internal controls. These key responsibilities include, but not be limited to:
Management of Day-to-Day Financial Operations:
- Review load usage and billing data.
- Collaborate with the wholesale team on hedging positions.
- Participate in leadership team initiatives.
- Prepare monthly management accounts, including month-end close processes.
- Generate financial reports (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow).
- Reconcile Balance Sheet items.
- Review transactions in Xero.
- Verify supplier invoices/payments for accuracy.
- Provide commercial support.
- Handle ad-hoc financial queries.
- Assist with budgets and forecasts.
- Monitor daily cash balances.
- Keep an eye on credit limits and margins with AEMO.
- Forecast cash requirements.
- Manage compliance with NBE's AFSL.
- Assist as lead funder when necessary.
The ideal candidate
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Accounting or Business
- Accounting qualifications such as CPA/CA
- 5+ years experience in an accounting team with prior experience managing teams.
- Experience in the Retail Energy industry, or alternative telecommunications would be highly advantageous
Please use the appropriate link or contact Lucy Jones at email@example.com