Our client is a growing privately owned services based company based in the North-Western Suburbs. With a clear mandate for growth and operations Australia wide, they are well placed to continue this strong upward trajectory.
Reporting into the Chief Financial Officer, the Financial Operations Manager will take direct responsibility for the managing the day-to-day accounts receivable & payable team, cash flow forecasting, treasury & banking, insurance, motor vehicle fleet, capital expenditure & reporting.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Own and manage the day-to-day administration of the accounts receivable and payables functions
- Work with Operational team to develop monthly cashflow forecast
- Contribution to the design and implementation of accounting and financial systems & processes
- Manage and develop staff to achieve personal and organisational goals
- Ensure supplier’s statements are reconciled on a monthly basis to ensure costs are captured for reporting purposes
- Manage the day-to-day treasury & banking operations
- Assist with the development of policies & procedures to help strengthen internal controls
- Assist with year-end audit and statutory reporting
- CA/CPA qualified or part-qualified
- Extensive experience as a hands-on Finance Operations Manager / Finance Manager / Shared Services Manager within a small to medium sized businesses
- You will be a proven leader with demonstrated success in driving high performing teams
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Haydn Glass on email@example.com