Sharp & Carter have been engaged to source an experienced Senior Finance Systems Analyst responsible for providing various Systems, Data, Data warehouse, Reporting, and project support services duties. Our client is a market leader in the digit travel industry, investing in the resources to improve efficiency and maintain their high-quality service offering.
The Finance Business Systems Analyst is responsible for:
- Development, implementation, maintenance and support of the Finance Data warehouse
- Deliver end user and organizations information and reporting needs.
- Design and development of ETL processes, routines and reports to automate processes throughout global finance operations.
- Provide support across reporting and other finance systems functions in a supportive role.
- Maintain best practice, end user support/training and execute change requests
- End user support to Help understand and query data to accomplish their business purposes
- Collaborate with software partners and internal/external database administrators to manage finance data requirements
- Working with external software partner and internal IT stakeholders to administer azure hosting environment for applications,
- Work with multiple stakeholders both internal/external to project manage system/environment projects and migrations
- Bridge between finance and internal/external IT partners for day to day system support issues related to hosting environment and BI / reporting solutions, system solution design, delivery and Training
- Cost Centre Report building, validation/testing and maintenance per end user specifications
- Data validation across multiple systems and reports
- Preparing reconciliation of data between reports to source system and GL feeds
- Transaction drilling into ERP to troubleshoot reporting or data issues
- Monitor and troubleshoot data feeds from multiple systems
- Investigate and resolve incoming support queries from end users, ensuring any reporting application and process issues are monitored and reported for multiple finance systems
- Liaise with internal and external software support partners to resolve end user reporting / system / data feed issues.
- Assist with financial systems maintenance and administration tasks, systems improvements
- upgrades, migrations, including testing and fixes
- Assist in performing month/year end systems and accounting tasks
- Process Documentation and end user training
- Assist with any project related work
Apply now or contact Vincent Cote Boucher at email@example.com for more information.