The focus of this role will be to work collaboratively with finance teams to provide effective diagnostic and analytical support for systems end-users, ensuring the integrity and accuracy of financial and transactional data.
- Provide support for financial applications,
- Assists users to resolve data integration issues with Great Plains using Smart
- Connect and/or SQL applications.
- Reviews SQL code and writes advanced SQL scripts, querying/amending
- Troubleshoots issues for users to ensure month/year end results are achieved
- Sets up and reviews reporting schedule periodically in Management Reporter and Tableau including table maintenance in SQL server.
- Financial applications, considering its users and associated services and configurations.
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL Service Management Studio (SSMS).
- Core systems experience in Great Plains or similar sized Finance/ERP system
- Practical experience using Microsoft Office, with intermediate Excel skills
- Experience supporting a finance team and finance systems.