Our client is a market leader in the digit travel industry, investing in the resources to improve efficiency and maintain their high-quality service offering.
They require a Finance Systems Analyst/Accountant to ensure the underlying technologies supporting the Finance’s applications are stable and functional and is responsible for liaison with vendor for incident management, problem resolution and data reporting.
- Coordinate lifecycle maintenance of Finance systems including upgrades, development enhancements, user acceptance testing, deployment, and support
- Use reporting tools such as Power BI, and SQL to provide data and information to the business
- Resolve and facilitate day to day interface data integrity issues between our Source systems, Data Warehouse and BI Reporting Platform.
- Creation and maintenance of ad hoc reports.
- Extract data from Data Warehouse using SQL Scripts
- Testing of system changes and bug fixes
- Prior master data management experience
- Business process redesign / change management experience
- Strong systems background and practical knowledge of ERP applications such as D365.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an ability to drive continuous improvement
- Demonstrated skills in business system analysis, process mapping and change management
- Sound accounting skills with budgeting and performance reporting experience
- Knowledge and experience in: MS SQL database methodologies, query tools and scripting
- Intermediate level of Power BI Reporting and development
- Experience in BI Platforms
Please apply via the link below. For further information please contact Caroline Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0411 816 008.