Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, you will be responsible for accurate and timely accounting, reporting, analysis and advice to senior management and and the overall Group Finance function. You will play a crucial role in the overall compilation of internal and external reporting requirements and also support the implementation of a strong culture around financial control and governance. The responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following.
- Build strong relationships including cross divisional collaboration
- Work closely with key Group Finance around processes and controls
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual internal and external management reports
- Identify, develop, communicate and implement performance & process improvements
- Supporting the month-end consolidation process
- Control and oversight over group reporting timelines
- Day to day interaction with internal and external audit function
- Reconciliations as required
- Supporting the Operations Finance team with certain CAPEX activities
- Manage ad-hoc projects and initiatives as required from time to time
Sharp & Carter has been exclusively engaged by a large, blue chip organisation that is a pillar of the Australian corporate landscape, with a suite of household brand name products. It has grown both organically and through acquisition, and boasts a broad, diversified asset portfolio and a large customer base.
You are CA/CPA qualified, ideally having compiled an impressive track record and reputation as a high achiever. You are a solutions focused person with excellent attention to detail, strong technical skills from your background in financial control and governance and experience in a month-end cycle across from a complex medium-large organisation. From your time in such organisations you will have also developed your strong Excel, SAP and BI skills, which will be essential to your success in this role.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jonathon Prince. For other positions advertised by Sharp & Carter please go to www.sharpandcarter.com.au