Based in Melbourne's CBD, our client is a leading NFP organisation. As a key member of the finance function, you will play an integral part in shaping the strategic direction and performance of the finance function. The key deliverables will include but not be limited to the following:
- Assist CFO, Director of Finance in management of a large investment portfolio which generated a large portion of the NFP revenue stream.
- Assist with the preparation of Annual Statutory Reporting
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations, cash reporting and fixed asset reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly reporting, including actual results, variations from budget, full year forecast results and KPI reports
- Support the provision of relevant and timely financial information and statements
- Develop, implement, and maintain reporting standards
- Liaising with Auditors and external advisors around annual and half yearly audits
- Assist with the coordination of the annual budgeting processes to monitor, control, approve and evaluate costs, revenues and cash flows
The successful candidate will be CA/CPA qualified with in-depth experience working within a large corporate. It is essential that you have the ability to work towards deadlines, have experience in preparation and review of statutory accounts and disclosures and outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Please Note - My client is open to giving a Big 4/ Mid Tier candidate their first step into industry.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic and high caliber candidate to become part of one of Melbourne's largest NFP organisations.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.