A high performing conglomerate that operates within the food & beverage industry. They have a strong balance sheet, impressive growth profile and reputation as a dynamic work environment. A valuable opportunity exists for talented Financial Accountants to join a high performing finance team and drive business growth.
The Role | Reporting to the Accounting Manager
- Perform duties that underpin the successful delivery of monthly payroll reconciliations, variance analysis and ensuring the accuracy and compliance of financial transactions
- Financial reporting including assisting with internal management reporting and external statutory compliance
- Provide assistance with general accounting tasks and compliance with accounting procedures
- Support the Accounting Manager through both the external audit and internal audit processes including but not limited to payroll accounts
- Identification and implementation of process improvements
- Reconciliation and reporting of superannuation, payroll tax, PAYG obligations, leave entitlements and other payroll related accounts
- Prepare monthly payroll journals for shared service
- Liaise with Shared Service / outsourced providers in the preparation of balance sheet reconciliations and provide support to site accountants in ensuring reconciling items are valid and cleared in a timely manner
- Deliver periodical analysis of payroll data, P&L performance, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow against key benchmarks (e.g. forecast, budget, prior year, etc.)
- Ensure legislative compliance (Australia and NZ entities) in relation to Payroll Tax, Superannuaiton, Workcover, Jobkeeper and other indirect taxes
This role will appeal to a CA/CPA (or near-completion) who is looking to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Interpersonally you are bright, engaging, confident, and can easily build strong professional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
You will have excellent attention to detail and demonstrated experience meeting deadlines, completing payroll reconciliations, and applying accounting standards in a commercial environment.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at firstname.lastname@example.org.