Our client is a highly regarded employer of choice with a strong market presence in their industry. They are determined to continue being market leaders and pride themselves on excellence. In a dominant market position and with an appetite for growth this is a great opportunity to join a true market leader.
Reporting directly to Finance Manager of the business your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparation of monthly financial reports covering balance sheet, profit and loss, and internal management reports including detailed commentary/variance analysis
- Managing the general ledger including overseeing the monthly balance sheet reconciliations including provisions and inter-company reconciliations
- Working with marketing department to ensure the monthly spend is reflected and up to date in line with the approved budget
- CAPEX preparation and submissions
- Managing foreign currency payments
- Key role in preparing elements of the main brand budget
- Being the key point of contact for the minor brands and marketing teams
- Preparation and ownership of the budget template files
- Submission of budget and related KPIs/schedules
The ideal candidate will be tertiary qualified in an accounting or business degree and have completed their CA / CPA. Either out of Big 4 or another large corporate. Exceptional communication skills, with proven ability to demonstrate initiative and excellent attention to detail are essential.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lucy Jones at email@example.com