Reporting to the Finance Manager, the focus of this role will be to ensure compliance with all reporting requirements. Specifically, your role will include but not be limited to:
- Prepare Summary of Fixed Asset Movements as per Year End audit requirements.
- Execute depreciation calculation process for all assets.
- Prepare reports for monthly management reports (including, YTD Capex, Capex
- Approved but not yet Spent, Rental Asset Summary, Forecast Lease Liability with IRAP, Contract Labour paid and others as required.
- Reconcile nominated general ledger accounts, between the appropriate databases such as SAP, DBS and Excel.
- Input transactions into the various databases for entries arising in the General Ledger, DBS, MYOB, SAP and Excel spreadsheets.
- General Journal entries as required. Motor vehicle fleet management actions as required.
- Process any motor vehicle infringement notices in line with company procedure.
- Attend to queries promptly from internal customers.
- Any other duties or matters that may arise or be directed from time to time. Monitor expenditure per capex raised and report variances.
- Update IRAP Finance Excel register as required.
- Update external finance lease register as required.