This international retail group are one of the key leaders in their specialist field. Recent investment in their brand has seen their market share take off. Locally, they have grown to over 250 stores nationally.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, this role is for an immediate start for an initial period of 3-6 months (view to extend), your role will consist of the following:
Skills & Experience:
- Account reconciliations - high volume including transitioning into the reporting system for effective month end close;
- Assist the finalisation of monthly general ledger closure process in SAP.;
- Sub-ledger reconciliations and inter-company reconciliations;
- Perform monthly general ledger reconciliations;
- Assist with the monthly stock take process;
- Timely and accurate submission of financial reports; and
- Other month end activities.
You will be available to start immediately and can commit for a minimum period of 3 months, with a view to extend and la potential long term role available. You will be CA/CPA qualified financial accountant. Ideally you will have experience from Retail/FMCG with multi site experience however your extensive reconciliation experience will be the essential area of your background. SAP is ideal.
Please apply online to express interest in this role. To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively please contact Sarah Fitzgerald on 0487 005 116.
How to Apply: