Sharp & Carter has partnered with a multi-billion dollar Australian icon with a presence across several industries.
The Role | Reporting to the Group Financial Accounting Manager
Specific duties will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of Group Monthly Management Reports
- Preparation of Statutory Reports
- Process improvement initiatives and assist with projects
- General ledger maintenance and reconciliations
- Processing month-end and year-end journals
- Assisting with year-end audit preparation and deliverables
- General Tax compliance and Reporting (eg. Tax questionnaires, BAS returns. Preparation FBT returns)
You will be CA/CPA qualified and have a minimum of three years of experience within a similar organisation or chartered accounting firm.
With an understanding of statutory reporting and tax compliance requirements, you will also possess working knowledge of major ERP systems and a proven capability to form healthy working relationships with various stakeholders.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at email@example.com.