A globally recognised retail group, this company houses some of the most known brands in their market. Their portfolio of products have been trusted by consumers for decades and they are a true market leader.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role is for an immediate start for an initial period of 3 months. Your role will consist of the following:
- General Ledger closure processes in SAP;
- Inter-company reconciliations;
- Fixed asset reporting (additions, disposals, transfers, physical verification) for the regions;
- Responsible for the consolidation of the P&L report;
- Perform monthly general ledger reconciliations;
- Balance sheet reconciliations;
- Timely and accurate submission of regulatory reports; and
- Maintenance of internal controls
As the suitable candidate you will be CA/CPA qualified with similar experience from a Retail/FMCG industry, ideally with multi site experience and a background with extensive working knowledge of SAP. You will also possess excellent stakeholder engagement with a collaborative approach. Don't miss this opportunity to work for a global leader,.
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively please contact Rosie Border on 0499 089 639 or Sarah Fitzgerald on 0487 005 116.