Exceptional brand that is a leader in their field. Our client is looking for a driven candidate who is high performing and excited to join a growing organisation with exceptional culture.
Reporting to the Financial Manager, the main responsibilities of this role include:
- Responsible for the production of statutory accounts for subsidiary and joint venture companies.
- Assist in the preparation of the interim and final accounts and month-end procedures.
- Preparation of the cash flow forecast, supporting analysis and reconciliations, for inclusion in the monthly Finance report, and reporting of weekly cash balances.
- Provide assistance with the annual statutory and reporting processes.
- Play an active role in the development of financial reporting and the projects set up to deliver this to enhance overall financial control.
- Seek continuous improvement of financial accounting processes to enable the delivery of an efficient and stream-lined service, documenting changes to processes and procedures.
- Assist the FP&A team in the creation and implementation of budgeting and forecasting procedures.
The ideal candidate will be driven and ambitious with exceptional communication skills. You will have been in an Assistant Accountant role for at least 2 years previously, and be ready for a step up. Ideally, you will be working towards you CPA/ CA qualification.
To apply please use the link below or contact Jack Munro directly on 0439 275 181 / firstname.lastname@example.org